Restore Management LLC has an opening for a Benefits/Human Resources Coordinator to join our HR team in our corporate offices in Pelham, Alabama. We offer a competitive benefits package and enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented atmosphere with our employees.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other business related field.
• Minimum of two (2) years prior HR experience and one (1) year of experience with benefit/leave administration, preferred.
• Completion of post-secondary education and able to read, write and follow oral and written direction.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
• Proficient in the use of office equipment including computers, fax machine, printer, copier, scanner and well versed in common software, such as Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint.
• Experience working with UltiPro or other similar HRIS systems preferred.
• Must be able to relate positively and professionally and work cooperatively with co-workers, employees and vendors.
• Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance and have reliable transportation.
• Must be capable of performing the Essential Job Functions of this position with or without accommodation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for the onboarding process, including, but not limited to: coordinating and approving drug screens, obtaining authorization for and processing background checks and distribution of new hire paperwork.
• Generation and distribution of new employee offer letters, employee memorandum agreements and preparing new employee files.
• Communicates with hiring managers and necessary personnel in regards to the status of new hires and follows up for outstanding documents.
• Coordinates new hire orientation.
• Tracks new hire benefits enrollment and follows up with new hires as necessary.
• Generates & distributes reports for tracking employee credentials, performance reviews, personnel information routinely and as requested.
• Track and verify employee credentials, including but not limited to; TB tests, professional licensure, CPR certification, auto insurance and driver’s license.
• Manages & maintains data in the HRIS and other systems as required.
• Generate and send confirmation letters to employees when they have had a change in their employment status or employment details.
• Serves as primary point of contact for employee questions, requests and issues and refers to specialist as needed.
• Reconciles benefits invoices, addresses benefits questions from employees.
• Conducts verifications of employment and generates verification letters as requested by the employee for current employment, past employment or confirmation of benefits.
• Assists with off boarding process including, but not limited to, sending COBRA packets, notifying departments to terminate system access, generating termination documents and data entry into HRIS.
• Assists with questions and documentation regarding leaves, including FMLA, return to work, worker's compensation.
• Assists with the recruitment process as needed including, but not limited to, posting open positions and scheduling and conducting interviews
• Assist specialists with various tasks during high volume periods.
• Must be able to multi-task and manage deadlines.
• Manages and maintains personnel files, I-9s, and confidential documents as required.
• Liaison between Human Resources & Recruiting departments and assists Recruiting department with merchandise and event needs.
• Serve as backup for other members of the department.
• Adheres to all of the Company’s policies and procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Location: Restore Therapy LLC Corporate Office
245 Cahaba Valley Parkway, Suite 200 Pelham, AL 35124
Restore Therapy LLC's corporate offices are located in Pelham, Alabama.